Sunday, February 5, 2012

...TurnThePage...

...well,folks are finally gettin' their shit together,that's fer sure...lotsa like minded brothers and sisters gettin' to finally meet, and greet the folks we've come to know from our blogs...so many of us have been talkin' for years...long overdue to put the contact phase into action aint it(?)...Bills texas meeting, Mayberrys' coastal meeting,now China's trying to get-r-done too...

...for me it's serious too, my coffee can stash has been started, might not make the opening few, but i will make it to one of them, or make my own i guess...if i did it'd probably be back on the other side of the creek, in mississippi...if for no other reason except familiarity/resources/contacts etc, i'm the FNG here...so task would be difficult at best

...anyway, to all of you,KeepFightin'TheGoodFight...WeWillWin

GodBless

12 comments:

Aggie said...

Great! Someday Ken, I'll get to shake your hand.

Ken said...

...the pleasure would be all mine Miss Aggie...

HermitJim said...

Sure would be nice to meet you in person, brother!

Who knows...it could happen!

Ken said...

...sharing a pot of coffee with ya Jim, in person, would be a great honor...

Felinae said...

I think it would be awesome to meet you in person, Ken.

When Catman read your post he said "It would be great if I could get to go to at least one of the meet ups." I'm surprised that he didn't comment.

Maybe I should start him a secret stash, take a little here and there when it's doable and set it aside for him. Hmm...thinking...

Have a good one, my friend
Hugs to you & the family
~Fel~

Ken said...

...mornin'Fel,i've said it before, y'all need to move to dixie, you guys are too good for california...lol

...anyway,get that stash up-n-runnin' cuz we gotta meet eventually...

chinasyndrome said...

Ken,bro I am paycheck to paycheck like a lotta folks but we will pull this off,one way or another!

China
III

Ken said...

...g'mornin' Brother China,spare change here, a buck or two there, it adds up, the coffee can stash(as i call it)helps out a bunch for my preps and shootin'supplies, now it has a higher purpose...Our purpose...

chinasyndrome said...

Well that went to wrong post weird!!!Anyway Ken send me your email,you hit me on the one on my blogs Thanks China
III

Aggie said...

Saw that you had some flooding coming your way. Hope all is well!

Felinae said...

Hey, Buddy,
Just checkin' in, I hope all is going well for you and yours.

Hugs
~Fel~

Ken said...

...sorry ya feel that way BBC,GodBlessMeAndMine and what's left of OurRepublic,i'll do my best to convince the Almighty that you might not be a commie,just misguided...

...then again...