Saturday, December 21, 2013

...end of another run...

...as the slide into oblivion continues, accelerating daily, one has to wonder when will My Republic crash into the wall of balcanisation, the inevitable conclusion of our journey...

...persecution of Christians has stepped out of the dark into the shadows, no longer completely afraid of The Light, the bad guys of all types gaining courage and momentum...they will not stop, they may not advance their positions, in fact they may recede some, but they will not stop...can you say Crusades boys and girls, betcha can...

...remember The Reason for The Season...take out all the commercialization, take away all the phony calender dates, relish in the fact that this is THE celebratory event of Christians, reveling in the birth of Our Savior...be tolerant no more of those who denounce Christianity, stand up to those who would have you stand down, for they are an extreme minority, hack not at the branches of evil, but at the root...


...Merry Christmas Brothers and Sisters, May God Bless and Keep You and Yours safe


...from me to you, when the trumpets sound, and the battle begins in earnest, shoot those heathen bastards to the ground, show no quarter nor expect any, cut them balls to bellows and spill their rancid commie guts for all to see...Lord Have No Mercy on Them, For They Know What They Do.


...time to go dark for a while...keep practicing, keep preaching, keep purchasing(ammo)...see y'all next year.

4 comments:

Felinae said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family. May your Christmas be blessed with love, laughter and happiness, and the new year be a joyous, prosperous and healthy one.

Hugs & Love to you all.
~Fel, Catman & The Daughter~

Selous Scout said...

Merry Christmas, day after sort of thing Brother...

Ken said...

...thanx y'all, just got back from detroit where we got snowed in for a couple days, man i don't miss it a bit...see ya soon

Creative-Bubbles said...

Hello there, Fellow blogger I see! I have created a blog to take whoever follows and enjoys with me on the journey of my life. I post daily and enjoy your blog very much. So I was wondering if you could check out my blog for me and if you like it enough share it with your friends. I’m a writer with a very interesting life. I consider that to be a powerful tool in this world!