Saturday, January 21, 2017

...brave new world...

...well we have been given a small reprieve,  where we go from here is the question...I hope and pray to GodAlmighty that my Republic is restored...can it happen in one administration?...doubt it,  possibly in two tho...one can dream

...KeepTheFaith folks and the worm will turn...on a side note, sent a cryptic note to some of my brothers in arms in a previous post and the .gov acronym agencies caused my hit count to explode...lol, one sure way to flub some numbers...

...will try to get out more posts this year, hope all of my brothers and sisters in the sphere are doing well...GodBless, keep fighting the Good Fight...WeWillWin

2 comments:

Ken said...

...I hear ya Momlady, I didn't believe in global warming until all the snowflakes started melting...lol, thanx for the visit...

Rabid Squirrel said...

Hey ken its me