Wednesday, August 9, 2017

...miss the old days...

...thanx gang, really appreciate the comments...awful tuff to put words to screen these days...it is good to hear from the old crew, I do miss you guys, I miss the daily daily...scout said it best when he said it was redundant to blog about the stuff we used to...now it is hard to find original content, i'm at a cross roads...i'm still preppin', for whatever comes my way...ready for any thing...still, i'm gettin old, handing the torch to my young'uns when it is possible, they do listen i'll give 'em that...just hope they can shoot a fucker in the face when they need to...when the time comes steady your resolve, the calmness of righteousness is its own reward...

...KeepTheFaith my friends, WeWillWin...

4 comments:

Momlady said...

Good to know you are still around and safe and sound.

Aggie said...

Glad to hear from you Ken! Your children have a great teacher, glad they listen! I miss the old days also.

Phil said...

I haven't forgotten you.
I stopped by to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.

Phil

Aggie said...

Just checking on you Ken. I hope all is well.