Sunday, August 25, 2019

...only for a handful of brothers and sisters...

...hey gang, just a quick note to the sphere to let me remember how to use this place, not much has changed in KensWorld, my youngest is off to college now, his first week done, he digs it...has an apartment with three others, not really a freshman because of the credits he had from college courses in high school, kept him out of the dorm rooms...four or more year degree in significantly less time...if he applies himself...

...grandbaby is half dozen weeks away from her first birthday, man how time flies...couple new ponies in the stable, another government model 1911 from RIA, planning on using it as a platform for custom build, got plenty of extra parts, could not pass up the deal, got it for a song...the other a kit AR from PSA, same plan using spare parts to hotrod it little...

...well there ya have it, a year worth of updates in a couple paragraphs...
...KeepFightingTheGoodFight, WeWillWin...

Locked, loaded, cached and spent...

4 comments:

Phil said...

Hey, thanks for the update my man.
See?
That didn't hurt so bad now did it?
Lol!
Glad to hear things are going good for you. Might I dare suggest you throw us a bone just a little more often?

Ken said...

...hey Busted', yeah it hurt a little, seems weird too...to far removed I guess...yer the one that made me do it, LOL...

...anyway, life gets in the way, ya know what I mean...

...i'll post about results from my bubba job on the AR soon, just waitng on some BUIS, I used my eotech from my goto to get it functioning to break it in, this one will ride with irons, cant afford optics for a while...

...later big brother, type to ya soon...

Felinae said...

Thanks for updating us Ken, I can't believe how fast time goes by. I don't know what made me come check my blog, I haven't posted anything since March.
On my blog roll, I saw you had updated a couple weeks ago, so I thought drop in and say Hi. I'm glad all is going well for you all, we are fine out this way too. Hugs to you and yours
~Fel~

Aggie said...

Good Lord, how did I miss this? Glad you updated!
Aggie