Friday, December 26, 2008

Even Trade

...As good folks' have said ,its time to put yer priorities in line...time to shift gears ,a proper analogy.Put yer ass in motion...if ya aint got it and need it !?...Get It...I had to limit my purcheses a great deal this year...made a little over half of what i made last year,but prudent spending only limited a few things(lifestyle wise)...can't remember the last time i/we had a night out,out to dinner and or movie...back in February,i think...we're about due,the misses and i,that is...(young'uns don't need anymore 'fun')...ahhh...youth is wasted on the young...
...Anyway,not long ago they opened a 'Kyotos' japanese steak house,near the regional mall,this being said,it was my wifes favorite when we lived in detroit...we've put it off all summer long...Saturday night we're to venture to 'town' and imbibe on some ethnic cuisine,along with their version of 'shine'...lol...love that hot saki...it's what we got each other for Christmas...a night out...adult conversation...time to put the 'war' in pespective.
Without the support of the Misses,my 'plan' will never come to fruition...so...i'll earn some 'brownie points'...maybe she won't read this post,maybe she wont find out that Dicks sportingoods store had a good price on 'ammo by the case'...i think me being 'home' alot,doing things on the 'honey-do' list,have definately helped me persuade her that,eventually,TS will indeed HTF...she does read the same 'news' i read...i can always say that ammo purchase was justified then...maybe civilisation will collapse just to save me from 'totin an ass-chewing'...
...maybe...

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Ken...Momma needs some attention from time to time...as best as I can remember. Been single a long time, so don't go by my memory as that might have caused me to be single in the first place!

Enjoy the grown-ups nite out!

Catman said...

Sounds like a fine time, Ken.

Didn't know you liked Japanese food. I'm not sure exactly where you are, Mississippi I think. Do you have many asian markets out that way?

Staying Alive said...

Sounds like your lady is your partner in crime. Enjoy your night out!

Michael

Mayberry said...

Heh heh, that sounds familiar..... Enjoy some time with the misses. I did, and like you, I can't remember the last time..... Wish mine was on board like yours is!!!!